The ride at a glance
Ride with GPS maps
Be sure to download your maps. No paper maps will be available at the ride.
Alternate loop. In the event Little Egypt Road is too muddy, here is the alternate route. Please download, just in case.
Mass start at 9 AM
- Saturday, October 20, 2018, 9 AM
- Volland Store, Volland, Kansas
- Two loops, about 30 miles each, of scenic gravel riding in the Flint Hills. Each course begins and ends at the Volland Store
- Loop One take riders to Alta Vista and returns via Little Egypt Road (32 miles).
- Loop Two takes riders north, to Grandma Hoerner's and returns to Volland (35 miles).
- Music at the Volland Store. The store is hosting the Third Annual Vintage Motorcycle Show the same day. The Santiago Brothers will be playing from 1 to 5.
- Food truck at the store. Registration includes a meal ticket.
- Beer provided by Martin City Brewing Company.
- Optional overnight camping on Saturday.
Ride with GPS
Here's an instructional video.
If you are unable to set up ridewithgps.com, you can download and print PDF maps for every ride.