The ride at a glance
Mass start at 9 AM
- Saturday, October 20, 2018, 9 AM
- Volland Store, Volland, Kansas
- Two loops, about 30 miles each, of scenic gravel riding in the Flint Hills. Each course begins and ends at the Volland Store
- Loop One take riders to Alta Vista and returns via Little Egypt Road (32 miles).
- Loop Two takes riders north, to Grandma Hoerner's and returns to Volland (35 miles).
- Music at the Volland Store. The store is hosting the Third Annual Vintage Motorcycle Show the same day. The Santiago Brothers will be playing from 1 to 5.
- Food truck at the store. Registration includes a meal ticket.
- Beer provided by Martin City Brewing Company.
- Optional overnight camping on Saturday.